Los Poblanos Red and Green or Christmas
A duo of chile flakes that showcases the signature flavors of New Mexico.
New Mexico is famous for red and green chile, in fact, "Red or Green?" is the official question of New Mexico. Green chile flakes impart a more vegetable-forward flavor, while red chile flakes offer a smoky, earthy flavor. Try experimenting with them separately or together to add authentic Southwestern flavor to any savory dish.
Expert tip: Combine either type of chile flake with Oaxacan Salt and Classic Dipping Herbs to create a uniquely Southwestern rub for grilled meats or vegetables.
- New Mexican Chile Rojo: 49 g (1.75 oz)
- New Mexican Chile Verde: 31 g (1.1 oz)
- Comes in reusable glass jars
- Includes wooden serving spoon
- Proudly made in New Mexico
- Packaged together in a branded, recyclable box